Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sometimes there's just nothing to Say!

Just a few of those days where there isn't much that has been going through my mind. Is that a good or bad thing?  I don't know. It is kinda peaceful though.  A few moments of nothing going nuts in my brain, over and over and never stopping. I have no idea what has brought this about but it would be nice if it would stay. Although, it kind of impedes on my writing about how nuts I am.  But I guess I should just enjoy it while it lasts.   -Cause, unfortunately, I know it won't last forever!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the "I can't think of anything to say" days are the best ones. I am so tired of any kind of drama in my life, I really enjoy the quiet :) I hope you have some time to relax, too.
    Adventures in Anxiety Land

    ReplyDelete
  2. I long for the days where there's not much going through my mind. This morning hubby and I took a morning drive through the country and I was telling him that at this point I would do anything to get my brain to just be still or quiet down.

    Enjoy it! Those days are the best.

    ReplyDelete