Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sun and Therapy

I had another visit with the therapist today.   I actually looked forward to it.  I think it has reminded me how nice it is to talk to someone else sometimes!  Weird huh?  It is just nice to have a conversation about life with other than the people you are living it with. I think that is why I like to blog too.  It gives me the chance to just be me and tell you how I am feeling and what I am going through. Then I get feedback and an objective point of view. Nice.



The weather is so perfect today.  My car temp says it is 77° and the sky is sunny and beautiful. I laid out on the trampoline with my dogs for a bit and just soaked in the warmth and good vibes. The weather was something else I talked about with my therapist today.  I told her I think I will miss the weather here in San Diego so much when we move next year.  I told her I dread how much I will miss it. But she reminded me to look for the positive...if it's snowing, it can still be sunny out, etc.  We'll see. I just love having the sunshine to look forward to each day.  It makes it so much easier to get out of bed and get going for the day.  I talk about it all the time, so I guess it has really made a difference in my life!!  I hope you all are having a great day.  Your lives really do inspire me in so many ways I could never fully convey.

Is there anything you look forward to each day? Or maybe each season? ♥


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good therapy session and that you enjoyed the sunshine!

    This time of year, I enjoy the chill in the mornings and evenings. And I look forward to reading my friends' blogs, including yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad therapy is going well. It really is nice to talk to someone else.

    I love blogging and connecting with people is the thing I love the most!

    In regards to you missing the weather, I'm sure you will. Maybe you should try and focus on living with the sun everyday until you move. Enjoy it while you're living the moment.

    ReplyDelete