Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Alarm Clock,
You made me mad today!  Why do you have to awaken me when I am still so tired? I wish you didn't exist sometimes. Ugh!

Dear Responsible Me,
You made me mad today, too!  I wish you would take a walk sometimes.  Why is it so important for me to live up to your expectations?  I really didn't want to go to work today and you popping your big nose into my business and insisting on me going to work and being on time and basically being a "big girl" really t'd me off!  Ugh...again. (Although I do thank you every time I get a paycheck...)

Dear House,
I wish you would self clean. I really just feel like sitting and doing nothing this weekend, but you are going to make that almost impossible.... you and that dang Responsible Me!

Dear Upcoming Move,
I can't believe you are only 24 days away!!  How have you snuck up on me so quickly?  Slow down a little bit?  Please?

Dear Weekend,
I am SO glad you are here and SO glad I have filled you with nothing more important than cleaning.  I am so ready to stay up late, sleep in and watch tv as much as I want!  Yea!

Dear Blog Friends,
I hope you have a great weekend planned with things that bring you some amount of pleasure, even if like me, you are planning on staying home and hanging out.... relax!

2 comments:

  1. I've had days like this too . . . I can really relate to the part about the house cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a self-cleaning house! Sounds great. Except that the house would probably loose something important to me when it cleaned, and I wouldn't be in enough control, and I'd probably turn the self-cleaning feature off. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete