Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rock Bottom


When I tell any one of you that I have felt your pain.... I hope you know I truly mean it.  I want you to know that you have been accompanied by me in that awful nightmare of a walk through bad times. I really have been there.  I notice quite a few people feeling worse at this time of year, maybe it's the holiday, or the weather.  I wish I could take away your pain. I wish life was so much easier than it is for you.  I just hope you know that if you are feeling like the only one, if no one seems to get what you are saying and you don't feel important at all, you are important to me. How would I live without all of your words?  You make me see things in myself I have never seen, you make me thankful for all I have ever felt, for everything I have ever been through, and most importantly you remind me that I am not the only one who has ever felt like giving up, felt like I was not anything, felt like a failure, felt embarrassed or ashamed. I just hope somehow that  my few words might make you feel like you have a friend.

~I know this post sounds dorky and nuts, maybe it is, I mean who am I, right? But honestly this is how I feel. Thanks~

4 comments:

  1. It is always comforting that I know I'm not unique and finding people out there with similar problems. It is nice to read your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about reading your posts. It's comforting (I know, that sounds a bit strange) to know I'm not the only one fighting this battle. Thanks for being my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Shannon. I needed to read this today, because I'm going through a bad time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. You make me feel like my random typing is worthwhile after all. And thanks for being a friend.

    ReplyDelete