Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Being Crazy and being a mom seem to go hand in hand, don't they?  At least that's how it feels sometimes. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

My kids, Jake 17, and Emma 13 are so much a part of me in so many ways. For the good and the not so good!  Jake says I have "feminized" him! Haha!  He says his dad being gone in the Marines for months at a time and him being with me and a sister has made him a "sensitive guy"  one who always finds the girls with "issues" and helps them out. Funny. He is a great kid though and we laugh a lot together. Which is good for me and my mental issues. Emma is a lot like me too, she is caring and sweet.  She is like her dad in the humor department though, and like her dad in the friend department, Thank God. She makes friends so easy. It is so natural for her. I wish I was more like her in that way.

I am sure it is not easy to live with a mom who has a quite a few up's and down's. But they do it wonderfully and always make me feel loved!

So today I am saying a big "Thanks" to my kids and my husband. I would be lost without them...even when they are driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment