Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My crazy thought of the day...or year!

I want to move somewhere totally once in a lifetime...


I mean think about it. How often in life will we, my husband and kids and I, or you ever have the chance to move where ever you want?  My husband is retiring from the Marines the beginning of next year and I have seriously been thinking about an adventure move. Like, Iceland, or Hawaii or somewhere just nuts. I know those are at two opposite spectrum's of the temperature scale, but why not?  Why not go out and live somewhere half way around the world?  I am intrigued and studying other places all the sudden. 

I know it is crazy...it's insane, to pack up and move somewhere totally off the grid...but wouldn't it be so exciting?  Oh well...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment