Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh Where, Oh Where is My Mind Today...

Isn't it funny that when I was younger, I thought life would get easier the older and "wiser" I got. Ha!

I guess it has on some points but on others it seems harder. Bills, kids, jobs, life, everything that occupies my mind. Uh.  Just one of those days I wish I was 10 again with nothing to worry about but who to play with and what outfit to put on my barbie.  Wishing I could win the lottery, just enough to pay everything off and buy a house.  Is that too much to ask? :/

I guess this is how my OCD rears it's ugly head...me obsessing about any and everything.  Worrying, "What if..."  As if that thought couldn't go on FOREVER.....

I don't know. Some days are just a blur of who knows what. But...At least it's sunny outside. One thing I love.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! Another good thing...I can sleep in tomorrow!!!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes the "what ifs" take over my thinking before I even realize it. So frustrating! I try to pull back from it, but it is hard.

    ReplyDelete