Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So Many Things To Do

There are so many things I need to do around the house today, carried over from yesterday and the day before and the day before and... well you get the picture. And I just don't feel like doing them!  I want to. I think about accomplishing them, I plan on it, but then I don't. Today I am going to try and force myself past the not wanting to and do at least some of them any ways. Let's see if I can accomplish at least 3 things today...some laundry, cleaning my bedroom and cleaning the kitchen. And it is not like they are grossly dirty, in fact that is probably why the call of them saying "clean me" faints through out the day. But I am going to try and see if I can get these done despite my loathing today.  I'll let you know how I fare later.

I think I have to push past my feelings of not wanting to, in order to see that they weren't that bad and then feel good that I got something done. Do you do this? ...I may a bit longer though! lol


2 comments:

  1. Shannon, I have a hard time doing something when I don't feel like it. My therapist told me that I can't wait for motivation--that motivation comes after action. That helps me to push forward sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suffice it to say, I got 1 thing done. Ugh! Oh well, there is always tomorrow I guess.

      Delete